Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm so irritated

I FINALLY upgraded my phone. My old phone the back was falling off all the time it was in bad shape. I was just so attached to it that I just had a hard time switching. I went to the store on Friday and upgraded to a LG something. It has an MP3 player in it and the front of it has the little play and stop buttons. I like it a lot. Tonight I went to walmart to get a memory card so I can load my music on it and then listen to it on my phone. Well, I ripped into my memory card and it doesn't work I can not get anything to save on it. It is crazy and totally pissing me off. It is almost 3am and I'm sitting here trying to get this dang thing to work. I don't even know if walmart will take this thing back because of the way I ripped into the package.
Here is my new pretty black phone.


And open, look at my big nasty UN-lady like hands.



Here is my new one next to my old one. If you look real close on the old one you can see all the wonderful scratches! That poor phone has been dropped a whole bunch. Aren't my bed sheets so cute! I just LOVE them.

This is what we do in this small town to have fun. ha! just kidding at walmart when I bought this stupid memory card that does not work, I also bought some Easter eggs. Look what I found on the Easter egg isle. It is a money hat ha!!!! "Weirdo on isle 7!"

1 comments:

Kristi said...

You're stinkin hilarious!