Friday, March 28, 2008

Flat tire

Yesterday I was just chilling on the couch watching The Gauntlet episode I had taped but not yet watched. When Scotty comes in the house and says "Hey idiot you got a flat, pop your trunk."

What???? Why does this happen to me.

It all turns out good. My sweet step-bro changed my tire I have one of those way cool donuts on now. Even better, I had just bought that tire in October it is practically new. I by some miracle found my receipt from OCTOBER, that says I purchased for $9.76 a road hazard warranty or something. I called walmart and she said "YUP you can have it fixed for free! " I'm so happy!

There is my sad pitiful donut. I think cars look so funny with donuts on them. Look how dirty my car is maybe after getting my tire fixed and the much needed oil change. I will go and wash it.

0 comments: