Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby James

This adds to the last post. Jana just called me "Baby James." She says she is going to start calling me that now.

My dad use to...well I guess still does say "I don't know I'll play your silly game........."

If you ask him a question that is his response.

EXAMPLE: I say "Dad, where is my hairbrush?" He says "I don't know I'll play your silly game, where is your hairbrush?"

It really doesn't make a whole lot of sense but I also say it when I don't know the answer.

Jana just asked "Amber what are we going to do?" I reply "I don't know I'll play your silly game, What are we going to do?" Her reply "Shut up Baby James, I'm going to call you Baby James now."

I have to tell the truth I do say this to other people often, but I do it to Jana ALL the time cause I know my dad did it and it drove her crazy!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I never knew that was where you got that saying! You always would say that when we were younger, that is too funny.