Thursday, June 5, 2008

Don't mess with her donuts

I had to take Shelby to school today. Since I have to be at work at 10 and there is no sense in going back to bed I went to the donut store to get some donuts. I was just going to go thru the drive-thru. I pulled up behind the 4th car in line and began to wait my turn. Now I'm the 2nd car in line and some crazy lady comes up to my window and is talking before I even have my window down. I roll it down expecting her to tell me that I have a flat or something you know being a nice person. BOY was I wrong. She says "Did you know you cut in front of her, me, all of us." I looked oddly at her and said, "no." She says "Well you did and don't let it happen again." Well now she has just pissed me off. I was very kind and said "where were you?" and her redneck reply "in line." What I wanted to know was where in line because when I came up there was a black car and I pulled in behind it. Apparently there was a gap in the line for traffic to come thru, why I don't know the parking lot is plenty big for traffic to go around the line.

She goes and talks to the car behind me and then starts laughing and gets back in hers.

I'm sorry that I cut, I honestly did not know there was anyone else in line. Now with my apology out of the way. Why the HECK did this crazy lady wait for 2 cars to move before she even came to tell me that I cut. She should have said something when I originally cut, and maybe I would have moved by now my lard butt is 1 car from the window I am not moving. Plus she could have been a little nicer when I looked so confused. Plus I'm sure it will not happen again cause when will she and I be at the donut store together.

Oh and to make things worse. I have an old shirt from work that says CVS that the front store employees wear. I never wore it to work. I just have it cause I was going to work up front to help them one day but then they didn't need me and I already had the shirt. It is really comfy so I sleep in it. Yes you guessed it I was wearing it! Now she knows where I work and will probably put a hit out on me.

My donuts were nasty I ate one and gave the other to Jana. I don't think today is going to be a very good day.

0 comments: