Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nancy Grace

I love Nancy Grace. If you don't know who she is she is a newscaster on CNN. She use to be or maybe still is a prosecutor. She usually every night takes a few big stories and talks about them along with other attorneys, authors, and the people call in.

Most people are either a Nancy Grace fan or do not like her. It would be VERY easy to not like her. She is what most people would call a WITCH. I however call her a SAINT. She just pretty much tells you like it is and doesn't take any CRAP from anyone. When the defense attorneys try to beat around the bush she says "Look can you just answer my question."

Today I watched an episode that I tapped the other day about Hulk Hogans son being in jail because he CHOSE to drive drunk and wrecked his car and put the passenger, a returning solider, in a coma. He is brain dead and will most likely spend the rest of his life in a hospital bed. Nick Hogan was sentenced to 8 months in prison. Because he is only 17 he is in isolation till he turns 18 then will be set loose with the other prisoners. He and his family are complaining because he is in a small room, with no windows, cable, or playing cards. He has a short time of being board while his friends family has a lifetime of pain and loneliness. The Hogans want Nick to be on house arrest until he turns 18 then go back to jail.

I don't know about you but I just think that is a crazy waste of time just sit it out and be done with it. Compared to the other guy your getting out pretty easy. Nancy Grace agrees with me!

0 comments: