Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crazy Kids

Selena and the kids came to visit this past weekend. Shelby had been at Selena's for a week she was bringing her home. Some friends Sydney and Zach came also. We went to the Dairy Festival here in town. I was expecting something much bigger. There wasn't anything but some high school girls milking a cow in a milking contest which one would be crowned the "Dairy Queen" that was at 3 then at 4 you paid $3 got a bowl and spoon and got to try all the different homemade Ice creams people had made and judge them. Sounds great, except you didn't get much and there were lots of people and when you finally got up to a table they were all out. I did not get $3 worth of ice cream. It was fun just hanging with my sister and the kids.


We then came home Sister and I made dinner. We ate. Then we lost all the kids except Aleigh, cause I was trying to fix her hair. I drove around the block...no kids. I finally found them. They were ding dong ditching. You know where you ring the doorbell then run. They CLAIM Selena said they could. She didn't know where they went. We then discuss not leaving without telling us and somehow I tell them I will take them TP'ing. No other adults really wanted to and then cars were and issue. Some how the kids settled on dressing up crazy and going to wal-mart and asking random questions. It really was a funny night. Here are some pictures.


Here is the CRAZY group.



Gabriela and Aleigh


Sydney and Shelby, Sydney's butt is made out of my bra stuffed. That is really BIG. If you would like to donate money to my breast reduction fund I would be grateful.


Alex was so funny, He said I can wear and do this cause I don't live in this town. He also told a man at wal-mart as he made the peace sign to "keep it real." That kid is so funny cause he acts so serious when he does funny stuff.
I had so much with the kids that weekend. I can't wait for them to come and stay with me for longer.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

HAHA this is funny. I knew Sydney's butt had to be fake, I was like there is no way that little tiny thing has a booty that big! Shelby's hair was too funny! They're cute kids.