Saturday, June 28, 2008

Items you should never run out of

Growing up my mom kept the house a float. She kept everything stocked well. This is something I have learned by living with others. When I lived alone I some how did it without even knowing.

My point is there are certain items that I feel you should NEVER ever run out of. Why cause it just drives me crazy to not have them. This house IS ALWAYS out of the important stuff. It drives me crazy, I just want to know how the heck we use so much! Here is my list, check your cabinets if you have them well you have a well stocked house like my mommy!

1. Peanut butter - this is an essential item especially when you have kids that come over.
2. Q-tips - who would run out of those? You get like 500 in a box.
3. Toilet paper - I'm sure everyone runs out of this, BUT I swear my mom NEVER did.
4. Trash bags - I tell you this house uses more trash bags than a family of 15.
5. Butter - This one really gets me. I do not understand how we go through so much butter. Then the thought of eating all that butter just grosses me out. I hope it is others that use so much and not me.

Well I thought I had more but I guess those five are the ones that REALLY bug me. Keep your house stocked, your children will appreciate you when they are older.

1 comments:

Miffany said...

We are always out of condiments. You may be the Ketchup Queen, but there is a King out there and I married him. The condiment king. In the past 2 months we seem to have run out of Ketchup, Mustard twice, Mayo, Miracle Whip twice, and I can't count how many tubs of sour cream we've used. I know we have 3 people using it in the house...but the two people that use to use those (mom and dad) took about 6 months to go through a jar. It's crazy. The list could go on with all the other things we run out of, but that is the main thing we always seem to be buying.