Monday, June 16, 2008

Country Living

I went to College Station for a few days to visit some friends. We went to Schillterbaun and just hung out for a few days. On my way down there I stopped at a gas station in a town called Kosse. This has always been a pit stop for me since I lived in College Station. I pull up and this is what I see, except the man was standing next to the lawn mower drinking a cup of coffee. By the time I got the camera out and on he was getting ready to leave. You just don't see this everyday, he was not there for gas, but coffee.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I remember that town! We passed through Madisonville on our way to Galveston and it reminded me of my trips to CS. Although I would always take the alternate route down through the small towns and not through Madisonville. In Madisonville we stopped at a gas station and saw the Best Western where Nathan and Jesse stayed that weekend that they took us to College Station to that college thing, remember that?!?