Friday, June 27, 2008

Being a big sister

On Thursday my little sister Madalyn came to visit me. We got her favorite...Pizza and rented movies Thursday night. She called me a party pooper cause I said I was tired. She sang the party pooper song for close to 15 minutes she said she was going to sing it till I did something fun she finally got tired :). On Friday I went to shadow at the hospital (I will post that later). Then we went swimming at my friend Amy from works house. We took Scotty and Addisyn and Shelby. It was Addi's first swim of the summer and she loved it. Maddie teaches swim lessons every summer it was fun watching her teach Addi. She just really got her to not be scared of the water and she also kicked. Then it got COLD so we left. We got some ice cream and came home.

For dinner we had a "Sister Supper." We went to an Italian Restaurant in town and got a HUGE pizza and I also had a Cesar salad. The girls were tearing up the rolls. Maddie was full and then said "oh do they have a bathroom here? I can go to the potty and then eat the rest of my pizza." I laughed then she said "You know poop a little out then you can put in more." It was so funny.

Then we got home and Shelby stole her and they spent several hours in Shelby's room, until i threw a big fit and they came out and played with me. ha Not really a big fit. Then we all watched a movie. It has been just quiet family time. I really love just being with my family I miss them so much. Even if we don't do anything big just being in the house with them is good enough for me.

Maddie has to leave EARLY in the morning and that makes me sad and worried about her driving. It is so funny to think how 10 years ago I was screaming at her and telling her to bug off and now I can't get enough of her. I love that little girl! :)

0 comments: