Monday, June 16, 2008

Goodbye Drew

My good buddy Drew is moving to North Carolina, oh my in two days. It is so sad. I'm going to miss him. I met him in Rockwall the other night for dinner and a movie, before he moves. I needed a picture of us so we took one at the end of the night, I look like poo.
Drew and I met when he came to work at the Dusty Attic. I can't remember what grade he was in maybe a Senior. Then it seemed like he was so much younger than me. He just turned 21 and I'm 27. I actually don't feel like I am as older than him as I did then. I remember at work when he would move all this furniture and I always thought he is such a little guy but he is STRONG. Drew and I grew to be good friends. He use to keep me company at night when I had to stay late to run reports when it was my turn, he helped me move, he actually helped find my apartment. We took tons of funny pictures at work after hours. Since I have moved away we don't see each other as often. I have a few friends that when we go without talking or seeing each other for awhile when we do get together it is like we were never apart, Drew is one of those friends.
I'm going to miss him. I have a cousin in North Carolina that I love and miss also. This works cause now maybe I will actually get out there since there will be 2 people to visit.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

When we hired Drew to work at DA he was only 15 I believe! We've known him for a long time! I am so sad that he is gone :( I lost my walking partner and my pedicure partner!