Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Best Friend

I just thought I would write a blog about one of my Best Friends. I just got through talking on the phone with her and I'm just so happy that she is my Friend. We have so much in common. If I am ever sad, mad, hurt, or whatever I know that she will be able to say something that will make me feel better. She can even critique me without making me feel bad. We grew up with the same standards and believe the same things, I think that helps us be so close.

I would say that I wish she was my sister, but I don't. I'm happy with the sisters I have and the bond I have with them. My bond with Kristi is something different, something you don't have with your sisters. Not that I love her or my sisters more, It is just a different bond. I could not imagine life with out it. It makes me sad to think that everyone in the world does not have a friendship like ours.

One day we will be neighbors, we hope. She is ahead of me by 3 kids but we can look at it as a blessing cause they will be able to babysit for me when we need some Target therapy.

I would post a picture but for some reason unknown to us we do not often take pictures of us together or even of each other. I did post a picture of us in Maddie's graduation pictures the other day. Just scroll down. :)

1 comments:

Kristi said...

This is sweet it made me cry :) Thank you for being my best friend too.