Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello!!

I have nothing at the moment to say I just needed one post up.
I had an enjoyable weekend with my sister and her children. The girls were in a cheer competition and it was fun. Last year I dressed with my best friend Kristi as a cheerleader. This year the girls begged me not to, so I didn't there were many parents and coaches sad to not have the spirit that came along with my cheer uniform. There is still one more competition on the 14th that Brie is in. Aleigh says I can wear my uniform there because I will not embarrass her.

The girls both ran fever all weekend and were still able to perform and do there best. Aleigh did all her tumble passes including her back tuck that she just started doing and she had no touch downs! Brie was the middle of her pyramid and looked great. She was great with all her flying.

Alex is starting to love to skateboard, I think he is going to be the next Rob Dyrdeck, every time the van stopped he would jump out with his skateboard and skate a little. He loved the hotel cause there were some sweet jumps for him.

I am now feeling ill, I have been in the bed all day long. I feel as if I need to get back to bed soon. I hope I feel good enough for school and work tomorrow.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I will have to go step-by-step again myself in order to tell you how to add friends & family's blog links...I had to ask Serena, I was so glad she told me how to do it because I surely woulnd't have figured it out. How did you get your own template like that without using the ones that are pre-selected? That is what I want to do next. I'll get back to you on the other thing.