Monday, February 11, 2008

I fought the law and the law won!

I'm still sick and I went to school today. I felt like i was going to vomit the entire time i was in class and got the sweats it was awful. I leave school decide I'm not going to anymore classes and head home. Pull over to vomit then head home again. Not far from home and I get pulled over. Got a ticket, not just any ticket but a SCHOOL ZONE TICKET! The man had no sympathay for me.......I HAVE THE FLU!

Please feel free to mail me money to help pay for this expensive butt ticket!!!

p.s. I NEVER EVER, speed in school zones, why today?????

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You should have told that cop that if he doesn't let you go you might throw up all over his clean uniform! That stinks, I'm sorry :(

Kristi said...

My hair is long isn't it? I noticed it in that picture. It's not that long in the back though, when I got it cut I had her cut it a lot shorter in the back and leave the sides longer. I can't believe it is so long either because it is so very unhealthy. I hope that my unhealthy hair phase is just a pregnancy thing because it is nasty and I'm not used to having unhealthy, lackluster hair! I really really wish that Cassie and I were friends so she could do my hair...she always did a good job. I am not going back to that woman who did it back in December that is for sure. What are you doing today are you back at work yet?