Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm taking it back.....

A few post ago, I said......."I would rather have the flu than strep." Well I'm taking it back because having the flu sucks! I have been sick for 1 entire week and there is nothing I can take to make me better. With strep I could at least get a zpak and feel better in 2 days. I don't think I am fully recovered, but I can not spend one more freaking day in this house. I went to buy a paper today and realized I had not been out of the house in 2 days. That is just crazy! Tomorrow I go back to normal life. I will go to class in Commerce and Mckinney. Then Tuesday I will go to class and work. I have missed a entire week of work also. Which well that has been nice. I has been nice to have had a week of not being called and idiot by some redneck that can't remember the last time they picked up their pain pills.

0 comments: