Thursday, February 7, 2008


This is me sick in my bed. That book laying there is my statistics homework I was going to do, after Shelby took my picture I closed the book and put my book on the floor and haven't moved it since. I took a nap and woke up feeling worse than before I went to sleep.
Scotty bought guitar hero today. (oh for those who don't know who scotty is, he is my step brother, really we are not related but thats what we consider each other. His mother and my dad dated for YEARS and have a daughter together. I live with my sister Shelby who is 13 and her mother Jana, who is also scottys mom. Scotty and his daughter Addisyn just moved in with us so he can get back to school. Its a full house but we like it, well most the time.) Wow that was a long quick thought. Anyways he bought guitar hero and Shelby and her boyfriend were over playing it earlier it was pretty funny. That game is very hard to play.

I just love little addi being here and she is so cute when I come in the house or out of my room she gets so so excited and claps her hands and runs to me! Her hair is very very slow growing but I got it into a pony tail today! LOOK

She doesn't stay very still. ha!


Oh so when I was putting these pictures up I found this one of Madalyn, Aleigh, Shelby, and Brie when they dressed like "SUPER SNEAKY SPIES" and went around town it was so cute. I had to post it.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

There you go girl! I like your layout, it's way cute! Addison or Addyson (don't know how it is spelled) has so much hair I can't believe it!