Monday, February 4, 2008

The Skinny Bitch

This has quickly become my favorite new book. Kristi told me about it and I have begun sharing it with everyone I know. I think I have told 4 people so far that they could borrow it after I am done.

Tonight I read the chapter about You are what you eat, I am now fully grossed out by how meat is raised and slaughtered. I think that I may need to try the way of Tiffy and be a vegan. I don't know that I will be able to but if the images I just read stay in my head I don't think it will be that hard.

This book is all about what foods are good for your body and such. It tells you how to be healthy and how what you think is healthy really isn't. It rules out most of what I eat which is why I'm fat. To be a true skinny bitch I need to eat what they suggest which is lots of organic and tofu. I have been craving fruits and vegtables like crazy the last few weeks.

My sweet Brie told me that she thought I was looking a little thinner. I'm starting to feel a little healthier and hopefully this book will give me the kick to feeling even better.

I love orange juice 100% orange juice!!! I just love it! I have drank 56oz in the last 24 hours!!!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

GIRL, I SO KNOW what you're talking about reading this book...I was so freaked out by what I read I started having these images of me poisoning my family every time I give them a piece of chicken or a hot dog! It's scary! Oh but you know what this lady that I used to work with told me that orange juice is not that healthy for you, that it has a lot of sugar in it...are there different kinds of OJ because I too love it and my kids do too. It sucks that every time you think something is good for you it really isn't...life is just scary! I'm glad though that you are losing weight and feeling healthier; that's a step in the right direction!