Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Small towns, some love them I hate em......

Because I have been feeling ill I choose to skip school again today. Just so I can spend a little more time resting and hopefully kick this illness out of my house. I'm out of orange juice, water taste nasty when I'm sick, all I want is orange juice. I don't want to have to go anywhere so I'm having to drink some grape juice we have. I would rather have orange juice.

Ok the small town bit. I'm sitting here listening to Jana on the phone with a neighbor and they have been chatting oh about 15 min. Just long enough for them to discuss where all the neighbors are. You know "why is so and so not home? She is off work today." It drives me nuts living where people are so concerned with what is going on with others. I'm telling you this town is like living one another planet. We call it Suffering Springs and let me tell you that is what it is. I can not wait to be finished with school and not have to live in this town with all these toothless and ruthless drug addicts.

I made a deal with myself this morning that if i stayed home from school I would read my chapters. I guess I better do that. (gosh i'm starting to go crazy, making deals with myself. I have been in this town to long) If my teeth begin to fall out I will move right away! ha!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey you need to post pictures on your blog site too!

Kristi said...

Oh yea and our bingo box is broken now so any chance you wanna sell us yours?!?!? Hahahahaha!