Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pictures

Here are pictures from when we were in San Antonio.



This is my baby Aleigh while we were waiting to meet the coaches. I wanted to take pictures of her but she wouldn't let me so I had to get them of her with her team as they played some game. She is the sweet one letting her friend in the game.


Here she is after her big win, again she wouldn't let me take a picture, I held the camera down and was talking to her as I snapped it. See that leather jacket, thats what it is all about. only 1st place gets that!

Here is brie. This was on the riverwalk. If you look real close in the right corner is the bag that belongs to the homeless man that was sleeping on a bench. there was one on the left also. it was hard to crop them out of the camera's view! ha!


and alex in the car he doesn't like to have pictures taken so I rarely get any of him. He is so cute!

Here is all of them at the rainforest cafe! What cuties they are!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Aleigh looks so old in that picture with her winning jacket. These are cute pics.