Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oh man!

I just realized when I was going to put pictures from this weekend on my computer that......I left it at my sisters house! That just stinks! I don't know when I will be back there to get it. I also left my $10 glass from the rainforest cafe. It lights up! :)

I feel like total crap.......this morning I got up and thought hmmmm.....I'm feeling better so I gathered some clothes and starte doing laundry and when I finished getting them in the washer I thought I was going to faint! I don't think I'm better yet.

I at cereal today with soy milk......It was pretty much the same as regular milk.

My computer broke a while back and I got it fixed but I have to re-install my printers and stuff. It sucks cause I can not find my printer disk and my teacher emailed me a test. Now I have to go and find a place that I can print it out at. I'm going to try the library here and if I can't then I will have to drive all the way to school and do it there. After I take a nap cause I'm feeling a little ick right now.
I wonder if I'm still contagious??? I hope not cause I have to print that.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't find our printer disk either! When we moved I put it somewhere but haven't found where yet. Those pictures are funny, sorry you left your camera that toally stinks!