Friday, February 8, 2008

Moving.....sucks!

A few weeks ago I had the weekend off and I was actually not going anywhere. It was the weekend before school started. I spent that entire weekend unpacking my room and organizing it. I figured it was time since we had lived in this house for what 6 months or so. HA! The next weekend Jana said that Scotty wanted to move in for a little while and she would give him her room and she would just sleep on the couch.

I said only a Nazi would make an old crippled lady sleep on the couch. I can move in your room and Scotty and Addisyn can have my room. It is a hot room anyway. So I moved EVERYTHING that was in my room into jana's room and we are cramped. Last night apparently Scotty and Jana talked about how Shelby's room was the biggest and that if we wanted to switch he would move everything. Ok, so he plants this great idea into his moms head then he leaves to play poker tonight and I'm stuck moving it all AGAIN the 3rd time I have had to move and organize my stuff and let me remind you......I HAVE THE FLU! Shelby is yelling come on what are you doing and I'm screaming "I'm tired I HAVE THE FLU!!!"

I get a little bit of energy but not enough to move 3 beds, 2 tvs, dressers and other crap! Now I'm all unorganized and I have homework to do that I have not finished because I have been sick all week and all I want to do is watch greys anatomy and lay in bed.

I'm just going to have to let myself be unorganized for a little while and when scotty comes home with his big winnings he can move the beds! ha!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

So you and Jana are moving into Shelby's room and she is moving into y'alls room? Why should you be moving all that junk, you're a woman and he is a man! You should have just waited for him! Poker schmoker, where are his priorities, hahaha! J/K...Nathan is out tonight too, not playing poker but at a bar somewhere...what's up with these guys huh? Don't do anything else, you are too sick!