Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I have the flu........

Yes I have the flu just came from my school doctor. It was a little weird diffrent from a real doctor. Doesn't really matter fact is I have the flu. Doc say I will be sick 7-10 days. No school, No work.

Truth is I feel bad but I have had strep throat twice in my life and those 2 times I felt were the end of my life. I remember laying on my bed with my arms hanging off saying this is it, this is death. I may take this back later but for right now I can say I'm blessed to have the flu and not strep!

I took the best precautions to not catch anything from those people in the pharmacy and still I caught the flu.

I'm off to get some sprite and soup!


p.s. scotty is in a rotten mood!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

glad to know that about OJ...very good information, thanks!

Liz said...

I thought I caught "it" from you cause yesterday I felt wierd, didn't sleep well and had a headache when I got up at 5:45 to send Madi to Seminary and decided then I didn't want to go to work.
I went to bed.
I woke up when she got back.
I woke up when she went to her Key Club meeting at 7:30.
I woke up when she got back.
I woke up when she started stapling stars to her wall (left over decorations from her Last New Beginnings from Wednesday night.)
I woke up when she went to school at 9:20 ish and couldn't go back to sleep.
I ate 2 BLT sandwiches and a Diet DP. No telling what animal insides I now have in me (P.S. I dont' want to read that book.)
But I am feeling better now and think I will go take some Motrin.
Love
Mama