Monday, February 18, 2008

Time to Catch-up

Gosh I have not posted in a long time. I went to my best friend, Kristi's house this weekend. It was a great weekend. I got to spend some much needed friend time with her and her family as well as my sister and one of her children. Gabriela had a cheer competition in dallas. Her team won 1st place!
We cut my sisters hair on saturday night at her friend karen's house. We are donating 10 inches to locks of love. I got the joy of chopping the 10 inches off! Then karen made it even. It is much shorter than Selena would have wanted but it is so so cute and now she looks more modern than the long stuff she had before.

I got my camera back and my cup. I was so excited!
Me cutting the 10 inches off for locks of love.
The "big chunk"

The finished product, so simple but so cute!

My sister and her boyfriend are cleaning out an old house of his mothers and she is giving them everything in there to sale or throw away she doesn't care she just wants to get rid of it. I found this lovely ski jacket! ha!! I hope to go to colorado soon! haha if you want to buy it I could part with it for the right price!

I will post pictures later of our trip to san antonio (i don't have many, and from this weekend but my back hurts and i'm sleepy so later)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That ski jacket is niiiice...I can't believe you came across such a find. Man I'm jealous. ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG...I just love the blue polo shirt!!! I think I need one of those!!! LOL!!!