Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another one bites the dust

I'm happy to say that I now have one more semester under my belt. I took my last final today and I think I did pretty well. I have a group presentation to present on Thursday and I'm pretty confident we will do well.

I will take a May mini starting May 12th and ending on May 27th. Don't expect to see or hear from me during that time. I will be tied down. I'm nearing the end of my schooling and it is so exciting! I'm ready to be done but not really sure that this will be the complete end. I have been tossing around the idea of finishing my masters which is something that I wanted to do in the beginning. I have also contemplated the idea of pharmacy school. I LOVE my job as a tech I just don't know that I can handle the chemistry that goes along with it. I think I'm just going to finish my BA and get a job then I can start thinking of the others. I need to take one step at a time.

0 comments: