Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Remember when......


This is a picture of all 3 of my moms kids (my dad has one more). Selena is the pretty one with long hair. In this picture she looks just like Brie. I am the one with the ugly shirt on, the big ears and goofy smile. Maddie is the little baby. This was after she was born and my parents put this picture in the paper to announce the arrival of daughter number 3. I was 9, Selena 13. Selena looks like she might want to choke Madalyn, and believe me there were times growing up that we really did want to choke her.



She is still our little Maddie. She will graduate from high school on May 30th, as Salutatorian, and we couldn't be more proud. She will be attending UNT in Denton this fall. If I'm not mistaking she should be starting as a sophomore, almost junior standing because of all the college courses she took her junior and senior year of high school. Here is her Senior picture.


2 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats to your sister!!

Yeah, I am also torn about the haircut thing. I have an appointment on Sat. morning, so we'll see what happens!

Kristi said...

You are the proudest older sister I have ever known :) I'm excited to see her graduate and give her speach, it's going to be fun. I'm going to cry too just b/c I always cry at weddings and graduations!