Monday, May 12, 2008

My birthday dinner

Since I was at my moms and my birthday is tomorrow....well actually today because it is already 1;30am. We went to dinner to celebrate. Here are some pictures.


Well this one is right after I got my hair cut and it looked really good except the fact that the wind blew it. My boobs are incredibly to big. If you would like to donate a few hundred dollars to my breast reduction fund that would be great!




This is me and Maddi...who happens to be graduating salutatorian. Yes she is VERY VERY smart.





This is me and mommy.





Here is Alex he really wanted a picture drinking his root beer. Mom has a better one on her camera she actually caught the root beer spilling down his chin.

Brie is complaining about something the menu I think.

Aleigh ordered a Cowboy Burger and ate just about all of it we were very surprised!

I didn't get pictures of Selena and David cause they were on the other side of the table and I guess I didn't think of it. I wanted a picture of all of us before we left but the kids had already ran to the car.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday! Lots like you had an awesome time. :) And I like the haircut. Very cute.

Liz said...

That had to be the best family birthday party I have been to in along time.
Thanks for choosing me as your Mom.
I can't wait till Madi is gone off to college and you and I can take some road trips. You drive. I'll sleep.
Love,
Mama