Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today is my Birthday hey hey

I had lots of phone calls, text, and myspace comments today. I have felt so loved! I saved all my messages throughout the day so I can go back and listen to them cause they were so sweet. I woke up this morning and looked at my phone and my job had been calling all morning. I called them back and they needed me to come in earlier so I did cause I was going to also get off earlier! :)

Tesha, Debbie, and Shelby had a basket of goodies delivered to me at work and it had a balloon on it. It was very nice an sweet. AND tempting. It had Dr. Pepper, lots of candy! It had these fruit snacks that I shared tonight with Addi. They were so yummy when I started sharing with Addi I tried to eat faster than her because they were so good and I didn't want to share, but she was doing the same thing. We were both just sitting there shoveling these yummy fruit snacks in our mouths as fast as we could so the other didn't get as many.

My Pharmacist bought my lunch today. I ate some soup and a salad from Chili's. After work I came home and took about a 30 min nap then got dressed and went to an event at Shelby's school she was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. It was a very quick event then I came home and put on some PJ's. I talked on the phone to my best friend and then fell asleep. Tesha and Debbie took Shelby to dinner to celebrate her achievement. They brought me home some nachos. When they got here I was passed out but then Scotty came in and started talking to me. I got up and ate then watched a little TV. Shelby had me quiz her for a test she has tomorrow.

That is how I have spent my 27th birthday. Oh my allergies have been really really bothering me. I actually threw up at work today because of them it was pretty gross and painful. I looked in the mirror after and oh my I looked like I had been crying really REALLY bad. Mascara was running down my face. It was insane.

Oh Mom cut out my horoscope that was in the paper that was for the next year. It sounds real promising, almost as it 27 will be the best year yet.

"This year you deal with problems differently than in the past. Creativity
is the biggest product of your imagination. You start seeing more
possibilities and enjoying your life more. Black-and-White thinking no
longer suits you in any form. Loosen up and relax. As you open up,
possibilities stream through your life. If you are single, you will have
to come up with a good excuse to stay that way. You will have many
potential sweeties. If you are attached, your relationship warms up and
a new found connection evolves. For those at the right age, a new
addition is possible. VIRGO always adds fun. "

Doesn't that just sound fun!

P.S. I tried to fix the whole spacing problem but couldn't sorry!

0 comments: