Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Fun

Since Sunday was Mother's Day I went to my moms and made dinner for my sister and my mom. Well actually we ate over at Selena's. Her kids were going to help me, but.....Alex had fever, Brie said it was to hard. Aleigh said she didn't know how to set the table, but then she did decided that she wanted to use the tea set my sister had sitting on the buffet in the dining room. We didn't have enough cups so her mom got what she called the "special cup" really it was just the creamer. :) Here is a video of her drinking out of her special cup. Also brie steps in with one of her silly faces.


I have started carrying my cameras around with me in my purse so I can always get some good pictures so I took a bunch this weekend.

Long story but my sister came into a bunch of stuff and was showing me a box of hats that she got and we were trying them on and acting silly. Then Alex put them all on!



We also found this wig and we all put it on and made silly faces......even GRANDMA!

My mothers day dinner, I'm such a chef.......lets just say I will not be getting a man through his stomach :)

The very Yummy meal!


Where the Yummy Meal came from. :) Boxes and Bags....that's how I roll! :)




My sweet Aleigh after setting the table with the tea set.....She was very proud.



We are eating dinner when I look over at Alex who is playing air guitar and not at all paying attention to us. That's when I broke out the camera.


My sisters new dog Winston is he not the cutest little thing. He weighs about 2 pounds. We think he looks like a gremlin, she was going to name him Gizmo. I think she should have, but she says since he is registered he needs a real name. :( I really want a dog like this now. I want a girl so I can put pink bows in her hair.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

HAHAHA those videos were SO freakin funny, especially Alex! He had no idea that everyone was watching him, hahahaha! I laughed out loud it was too funny. I tried to upload a video of Kennedy singing Popular but it took for real like 30 minutes and it still wasn't done..how long did yours take to upload?

Liz said...

I didn't know your camera did video.
Cool.
And Alex was hilarious playing that guitar.