Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The truth...Makes me happy

I have been for a very long time working towards an ultimate goal of happiness. Yes, that is what I want. I want every day, every choice, everything to make me happy. I think it is a reasonable thing to expect. I know there will be sad things there will be bumps, but I want to be a truly HAPPY person. I want to be able to look at EVERYONE and say that I'm happy with the way my life is. My new years resolution was to change the things that I do not love. I did well with that. slowly more things are changing. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

After some thought, brainstorming and even small conversations with people I know I have become HAPPY with my current relationship status. "I am a single white female." And I am very happy with that. I have realised that I could be the opposite but there is a reason that I'm not.....I am picky, or as someone else said...I have high standards. I am not looking for a casual fling, or for anybody. I'm looking for someone to grow old with and have babies with and share my life with. I have faith that someday I will find that, I will not settle for anybody just to have somebody.

While I continue to struggle with school, job, money, health, and other things that are affecting my happiness I feel great knowing that this one is off the list.

Someone made the comment to me that I better stop being so picky if I want to have kids before my eggs dry up. I will not settle for second best.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Your eggs won't dry up and you will find the person that is meant for you someday when it is the right time, I just know it. He's out there!